Please read this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy. Our Websites are not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children of this age group.
WHAT DOES IONEXPLUS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DATA?
Ionexplus uses a third-party “Workable” for recruitment processing services. By submitting an online application for any vacancy placed on our Website you expressly submit your personal data, contact information, CV and any other information you choose, and agree that it will be collected and processed by both Ionexplus and Workable.
WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website or contact us, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy.
- When you contact us via email or via the contact form, you provide us your name, phone number, e-mail address, communication content and data associated with the communication.
- Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a vacancy are full name, e-mail, phone number, location, any other information you choose to provide in your CV or together with it. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data, for example the personal data of a candidate for work whom you want to refer. From time to time, Ionexplus also receives personal information about individuals from third parties around the world. This may happen if you publish your CV on the Internet on some job boards, giving them the consent to use and transmit your data, if someone recommended you for potential employment and in other similar cases. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites before providing your information to them.
- When you visit our Websites we may collect the following information about you:
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths;
- cookies. For more information on the cookies being used on the Website and how you can opt out.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
- you have consented to us using your personal data
- we need to comply with a legal obligation
- it is in our legitimate business interests
- More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
- Communications, based on Ionexplus legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, zoom or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by Ionexplus representative in Ionexplus corporate system.
- Marketing and public relations, based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of our website, we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and to analyze the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our advertising.
- if you are our subscriber, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process the personal data you provided to us to spread promotional materials, to make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services, to send you e-mail notifications, to send you our email newsletters.
- a) based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
if you are a potential employee, we may process your personal data to assist you with ongoing or future employment or cooperation with Ionexplus, to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online or express your interest in relocation.
- b) based on Ionexplus legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- in specific cases, and only upon the client’s request, we may show your CV to a potential client for business engagement or to current client to confirm the high level of skills of our members of staff providing the services. Also, to fulfill its compliance obligations, our client may need to check your biography more closely before providing you with the access to its protected data and facilities. Therefore, we may ask you to provide more specific information, such as tax number, work permission, citizenship, criminal background and other additional and specific background checks required by particular clients to provide you with an access to clients’ systems and premises.
- Business relations, based on Ionexplus legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor or business partner, we may process your personal data to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation; to promote our new products, works and services; to confirm the high level of our works and services; to invite you to the meetings and events or organize them; to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry standards, regulators’ requirements and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering.
- Corporate and investor relations, based on Ionexplus compliance obligations, art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR:
- if you are a current or potential director or top manager of Ionexplus, we may process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings, events, business trips, to pay your remuneration, to cover related expenses, to maintain our corporate records, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests, to present the company and its management during the sale process and to perform other legal obligations. We also may share this information within Ionexplus, provide some of this data to banks, notary, payroll agencies and legal advisors with the purpose of opening of a corporate bank account or other accounts;
- if you are a current or potential affiliate of Ionexplus, we may process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings and events, to provide you with the meetings’ materials and our reports, to support you in execution of your rights, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests and to perform other legal obligations, including anti-money laundering requirements and disclosure of beneficiaries.
- Security, based on Ionexplus legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of this website, we may process your personal data to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and interests of Ionexplus and third parties, protect Intellectual Property rights;
- if you are a visitor of our office, we may process your personal data to monitor physical access and to ensure security in our office, as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any crime, misconduct, incident or accident.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- When you visit the Ionexplus websites, Ionexplus may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the Ionexplus websites. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
- Our websites use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Functional cookies – these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Ionexplus websites and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. They also give you access to secured parts of the Ionexplus websites. Examples of functional cookies: SID, PHPSESSID, wp-settings-X, wp-settings-time-X, etc.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies – these Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed. Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc.
- Third-party cookies – these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website. Examples of third-party cookies: bcookie, sb, fr, spin, wd, xs, etc.
- Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies on the Ionexplus websites may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
- You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load. Find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers:
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?